Watch the video below (new video coming July 16) to learn all about the challenge, and how to register for the most fun and fulfilling 6-weeks of your life!
Here’s What’s Included:
- 6 Weeks of 2x/week Group Classes – Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30 – 7:30pm, starting on July 30th, 2019.
- Healthy Eating Plan: Using the top-rated (and free) food-tracking app, you’ll know exactly how much to eat in order to reach your goal. Throughout the six weeks, you will be learning how to continue to eat for fat-loss/weight-maintenance in a long-term and sustainable way. This has to be something you can do for life!
- Full Assessments: We start you with a full initial assessment (weight, body-fat, movement screen, fitness test), post-challenge assessment, and a final blueprint to keep the weight off.
- Weekly Action Steps + Accountability Calls: You’ll have have all the tools, support, and guidance you need to succeed.
- A Fantastic and Positive Support Group: Support from our awesome coaches, and most of all your fellow participants. The DoStrength Studio is a judgement-free zone, and a safe place for you to ask questions, meet others & gain community.
- Spots Are Limited: Get everything for only $299!
- You will never have more fun doing something so good for yourself! We guarantee it!
Registration is Open!
A little apprehensive? We don’t blame you!
Taking the first step towards greater strength, health, and happiness can be a daunting prospect. There are a lot of stories you’ve probably told yourself about how difficult it’s going to be to find the time, how much it’s going to hurt, how your habits are just too ingrained to change…
These things are only true if you make them so! The other option is to stop thinking so much and just DO something! It is never as hard as you thought it would be, once you just get going.
Is it going to be easy? Hell no it isn’t!
Is it going to be worth it? Oh, yes it most certainly will!
Six weeks from now, every single person who joins will have proved to themselves it was possible, will be down a size (or two), and feeling better than they have in a long time. That’s just a fact!
What we have here is an opportunity with only positive consequences. How many of those do you come across on a regular basis? We’d guess not too many.
At DoStrength, we take great joy in seeing people change their lives for the better, becoming role models for others in their lives who want to do the same, but are scared to start.
Not only do you get to inspire yourself, but others too!
Secure Your Space Today Before We Fill Up!
We are only accepting 12 people who want to conquer their fears, find time for themselves, and get started on making a life-long lasting change.
You’ll get plenty of on-on-one instruction, ensuring your exercise technique actually improves (unlike 30+ person bootcamps), and your injury risk is thus greatly reduced!
The gym is not the place to hurt yourself.
At the end of the day, its great for the whole world if you succeed!
Did you just skim down to the bottom? We do the same as that’s usually where they sum it all up : ) And we did…
So here’s the scoop – we want to train you for less than the cost of our regular classes (we only do this twice per year) as long as you’re willing to put some skin in the game buy reserving your spot, show up for your sessions (consistency wins every time), and do your part. Change does not happen unless you are serious about it!
Our intention at DoStrength is to get you some amazing, lasting results along with a super-fun, fulfilling experience, so much so, that we hope you stay afterwards and refer your friends along the way. If not, that’s ok too… We just want you to succeed over these six weeks : )
If you’ve come this far, you most likely want to join us. There’s absolutely no downside to taking charge of your strength, health, and happiness is there? The real you is waiting to be set free!
Maybe you’d like to talk to us in person?
If you’d like to come in to see the studio, and get some more information before deciding to commit to having a most enjoyable and impactful 6 weeks, we are hosting six thirty-minute sessions on Saturday July 20th and 27th.
Contact us here and let us know what time you’d like to book in: