Wing Tsun Kung Fu, a 300 year old Chinese Martial Art, offering uncompromising
Attend four FREE Wing Tsun classes at our upcoming Open House. First class is Monday, March 25th. Click here for further details.
What you will learn in our safe and ego-free training environment:
- The most effective ways to avoid and prevent attacks happening in the first place
- Strategies for de-escalation, before it gets physical
- The safest and least-obvious way to prepare for immediate defense
- How to fight while at the same time planning your escape
- How to deliver powerful knockout punches to the body’s most vulnerable areas
- To use your attacker’s physical size and strength against them
- One simple and easy-to-learn solution for all possible attacks
- To transform fear into devastatingly effective self-defence energy
RealWT™ Training Options:
5:30 PM: Monday and Wednesday evenings at Kinesiologists.ca,
#1-1698 West 6th Ave, $99 / 4-Weeks (55-minute class) *Maximum 14 participants
To register for self-defence classes, call 778 898 4649 or CLICK HERE to email.
Private Wing Tsun Training
Faster results from personal instruction!
Take home useful skills after each session.
Improve as much as you practice!
1 student – $60/hr
2 students – $90/hr
(practice outside sessions is mandatory!)
Instructor: Sifu Steve McMinn, 2TG
Grading and Seminars by: Master Ralph Haenel, 5PG
Video overview of the Wing Tsun System:
The below 7-part video is of a demonstration done by Wing Tsun Master Emin Boztepe. Sifu Emin goes throught the basics of the Wing Tsun system and demonstrates how we deal with all five ranges of combat (kicking, punching, knees & elbows, grappling and groundfighting). This is the best such demonstration available and will give you a real and thorough introduction to this great self-defence system!